A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Cause 4 Paws Inc/ Stars 99.3 WBED-LP. (“Sponsor”) during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1016-B 15th St, Bedford, In 47421
Sponsor will conduct all WBED
radio station contests and sweepstakes (“Contests” and “Sweepstakes”),
including on-air contests, online and text-based sweepstakes, and contests
and sweepstakes conducted through WBED radio station’s social media
accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.), substantially as described in
these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Contest Rules and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Only official
means of entry will be accepted.
2. Only one entry per person and only one winner per household per 14 days.
3. Eligibility: In some contests winners must be 18 years old or older and have valid driver's license.
4. The number of entries determines odds of winning.
5. In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries.
6. Incomplete entries are not valid.
7. No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
8. Date and time of any promotion can change at anytime.
9. All decisions by management are final.
10. Station will not be held responsible for damages or expense incurred by the prize.
11. Winner will be responsible for taxes and release station from tax liability of the prize.
12. In case of mail out prizes, station does not maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
13. In consideration of our station allowing individuals to participate in competitions, contestants release station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any radio station contest or promotion.
14. Should you receive a busy signal or recorded message when calling in to win, please hang up and try again. Station is not responsible for telephone problems or technical problems, which either inhibit or increase the listener's chance of winning.
15. Contestants give station right to use their voice, name (s) and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
Prizes may not be sold by any means. Winners/persons who are found to be selling prizes will be banned from all future contests! Callers who abuse our phone system with harassing messages will also be banned from all contests. We do not accept blocked or annoymous calls.